7.31.2009

A Warning

If you come anywhere near me in the next month, I guarantee you will be plied with zucchini.

I picked these over a week ago, and by the time I return from my brief Georgia adventure, I will have at least four more this big ... or bigger.


I love zucchini in pasta dishes, with salmon, in lasagna, in ratatouille, fried (oops, I haven't shared that recipe yet ... I will soon), and in bread. But that only gets me so far. Then what the heck am I supposed to do with all the rest of the zucchini?

Conservative Boy will not touch them. Conservative Dad will not touch them. Someone has to touch them besides me or I will explode from eating too much zucchini. And that would be bad, very bad.

My zucchini plant is on pace to be even more prolific than last year's. So if you come anywhere near me, you will be going home with zucchini. And I will not take no for an answer.

No comments: