7.30.2009

Blogging at Natural Home

Are you sick of me sending you to different sites to see what I'm up to yet? I hope not, because I'm going to do it again.

Yesterday, my first blog post over at the Natural Home magazine website went live.


I'll be blogging over there once a week now, alternating between writing about green decorating on a budget and rookie green gardening. A lot of it is going to be pretty darn familiar to you, dear readers, because you hear about some of the same stuff right here quite often. But it should be a fun adventure, so I hope you'll hop on over to the Natural Home website from time to time to see what I'm up to.

This week, I write about painting the rooms in our house with low- and no-VOC paints. There are some BIG photos of the rooms we painted on the blog, so even if you don't care a lick about what I'm saying, you can take a peek at the casa where Conservative Boy and I spend most of our time staring lovingly at one another ... or, come on, let's be realistic ... disagreeing about the silliest things.

(Conservative Boy is "my honey" in the Natural Home post, in case you're wondering—I decided people might not understand his nickname over there. Such a shame.)

Here's the link to the post. I'll send you back that way once again when the first green gardening post goes live.

No comments: