1.11.2009

Those Cookies (Again)

I made the cookies again. The ones I couldn't stop thinking about until it was time to make Christmas cookies and started thinking about again the second the Christmas cookies were gone.

They're chocolate toffee cookies. And they're divine.

I couldn't resist. They take a bit of time to make, and last night I had time. So why not? When Conservative Boy is out of town (at a conference in San Antonio until this evening), I'll bake. And enjoy Julie time. (You know, yoga, lots of reading, talking to Butter a lot.)

The only problem is Conservative Parents are going to be mad at me. Well, I think secretly they'll be excited when I bring them a plate of cookies. But then they'll be mad because I'm thwarting their attempts at eating healthy before their next vacation. I'm not really. I'm just sharing the love. Besides, life's too short not to eat chocolate toffee cookies, even if you do have to wear a bathing suit soon.

No comments: