3.06.2009

A Weather Warp

Apparently I went to sleep two days ago and woke up in another climate. Not that I'm complaining.

At the beginning of the week I was wearing big fuzzy sweaters. Right now it's 65 degrees and sunny. Wait. Scratch that. Now it's 70 degrees and sunny. Where do I live again?

I'm not the only one who's confused by the sudden change in temperature either.

Say hello to my little friends.


Oh-so observant Conservative Boy actually alerted me of their arrival yesterday because I was still in a haze of 5 a.m. cramming for midterms, frantic paper grading, and trying like mad to be my most creative self for work.


I am so incredibly excited to see them that I can hardly contain my glee.

Except, admittedly, I'm a bit concerned for their safety. Don't you think they're jumping the gun just a bit?


Ah, well. Who am I to question nature? She's been around and doing her thing far longer than me. I'll just gaze lovingly at these little buggers all weekend and pray they stick around.

Just think! The season o' more plant photos than you can possibly stomach is right around the corner. Less baking and more gardening ... wheeeee, sign me up.

No comments: