3.30.2009

A Clearwater Beach Wedding

Hello there. Yes, I know. It has been a few days since we last chatted.

That’s because I spent a long weekend in sunny Clearwater Beach, Florida, for a wedding. The weather was nice and sunny (although a bit breezy). So besides squeezing in a bit of work and homework, I stayed away from the computer. Instead, I enjoyed this.

This is the morning view from our balcony.


And this is the early evening view from our balcony.


When I wasn’t taking photos from the balcony, I was down by the pool soaking up the sun. Or walking on that incredibly long beach you see just past the pool.

And then, of course, there were the wedding festivities. You know, rehearsal dinner cruises on the bay.


The actual wedding ceremony. The reception. All that good stuff ...

… capped off by a 4:50 a.m. wakeup call yesterday morning. Alright, so that ended the fun part of the mini-vacation—that and the weather when we arrived home in L-Town.

But that’s another story for another day. Let me bask in the sunny glow from Florida for a few more minutes, even if now it’s only in my mind.

No comments: