1.04.2011

Returning

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I promise you that you'd get surfing photos? Way back in 2010? And did I say I'd post them right away and then proceed to fall off the face of the earth for over a week?

Oops.

My bad.

But it happens, you know. Especially when you can't tear your gaze away from the sunny California coast.


Or the equally sunny Gulf coast.


Or when you're on vacation for 10 blissful days sans computer.

You try finding the motivation to cull 240 surfing photos down into one blog post when there's sand and sun and surf waiting for you. Then let me know how it goes.

Probably about as well as it went for me, eh?

Alas, I'm landlocked once again. I'm armed with my computer once again. I'm (slowly ... reluctantly ... ) throwing off the fog of a lazy vacation filled with food and fun and family.

So I'll return to you soon. I'll post more surfing photos soon. (And a few food photos, if you're really nice to me.) Promise.

But I'm not going to promise it will be tomorrow, because we all know how well that worked out last time ...

No comments: