1.10.2011

California Dreamin'

Since it's pretty darn frigid here right now, I've decided to extend my reminiscences about Christmas in California for one more winter day.


Why wouldn't I, when I have yet to show you the beautiful post-rain sky I spotted from the front door of My Sister's apartment?


And when I haven't shown you a few photos from the wackiness that is Venice Beach on Christmas Eve day ...


... the wackiness that Conservative Hubby said was making him break out in hives?


I know what you're thinking right now. "Ah, yes, that's the way to spend the holidays."


You know what else makes for a great holiday?


Dining on wonderfully fresh fish tacos at a big farmhouse table in My Sister's apartment.


Trust me, I know.


And to cap it all off, there's nothing like a stormy dusk walk on the beach.

No comments: