12.05.2008

A New Planner

I know, it's not January yet. And I know, I'm a bit of a freak for being this pumped about a planner, for heaven's sake. But I'm a bit OCD and a bit of a ... um ... planner myself (sorry, there was no other way to say it). And so I am ridiculously excited about this:



It's my new 2009 planner from Sarah Pinto, which arrived in the mail last week.

I decided that since I switch between publishing and teaching and student-ing (yes, I know that is not a word ... I'm having one of those days) so often, that I should downsize to one that I can toss from bag to bag easily.

Isn't it lovely? And, even better, it's made with soy-based inks and recycled paper. Ooh la la. And the profits from some of the planners go to great causes, like a pediatric cardiology center.

Now go buy one now. Or send a link to Santa Claus. This fellow is the perfect size for a stocking. Ahem. Not that I bought one for anyone or anything.

1 comment:

Cara Hall said...

So cute. Now I wish I hadn't ordered a boring DayMinder from work.