6.27.2008

Container Gardening


Help! I have a problem. It's an addiction, really.

I can't stop buying plants. And so, because I have to have a place to put said plants, our sidewalk is being taken over by a proliferation of pots.

Since I lasted updated you, I have added a few more. Some coreopsis that eventually will be planted in the perennial garden I'm about to start. Some lovely marigolds. A yellow pepper plant to grow next to my green one. An eggplant plant. Some other little flowers I couldn't resist. (Don't worry, there was a big sale at the greenhouse, so I hardly spent a thing for all of it!)

Now the plants are growing merrily. And Conservative Boy is threatening to hide the keys to my car so I can't return to the greenhouse ever again. Ha. What about my perennial garden? At least for that I won't need more pots ...

No comments: