4.11.2009

Saturday Morning Love

If you happen to stop by and visit on a Saturday morning, you'll likely spot me sitting at the dining room table, drinking coffee in my favorite mug (which, from some reason, I decided to use only on weekends so it's a special treat) and digging into my grad school reading (because weekends are usually when I finally have a chance to tackle all of my homework).

Once Conservative Boy gets out of bed (he doesn't have homework; he gets to sleep in), you will find him spending some quality time on the floor with Butter.

Conservative Boy rubs his head. Conservative Boy rubs his belly. They wrestle. Sometimes, they share a hug. Awww, now ain't that special.


Don't be fooled by this sweet scene. Usually, it's followed by this.

It's the weekend, Butter says. Let's celebrate. RAR.

No comments: