11.29.2008

A Week With the King

Full disclosure: I miss my Butter. I can't wait to get back to him, even though I won't get to see him until we pick him up from the pet motel Monday afternoon. (Nicely bathed and clipped, of course.)

I can't help it. I'm such a dog person now it's ridiculous. And I'm going through Butter withdrawals.

But, fortunately, there's a fellow here in Georgia with us that is saving me from my doggy despair. And no, it's not Conservative Boy. He'd just make fun of my doggy despair.

It's King Walker.



Isn't he a beautiful boy? He came down to Reynolds with Conservative Dad last week and was here to greet us when we arrived Monday night.

He's been very good, except for the time or two he attempted to escape because he's not accustomed to the fact he just can't run out the door into the yard.

Oh, and did I mention he's a doggy model? I did not do anything to get him to pose for these photos. I swear.



Actually, I tried to take Walker's photo in the kitchen, and he ran away. I thought he didn't like the paparazzi, until I followed him and discovered he just wanted to show his best side. He jumped up on his parents' bed and proceeded to pose. Like this.



And pose. Like this.



Lovely, isn't he?

(Butter, don't get jealous. I still love you more. Promise.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walker is a beautiful dog. He is the king!